FUN FACT: Do you know that at least 380 websites are created every minute?
The number of websites isn’t the only staggering figure here. As more and more websites are being added to the internet landscape, this invariably and implicitly means the web hosting industry is also booming with new technologies. Currently, there are different types of web hosting, such as dedicated server, shared hosting, cloud hosting, VPS hosting, application-based hosting, cPanel web hosting, and more. In this blog, we will discuss cPanel shared hosting, which is in the hype now.
What is cPanel Hosting?
cPanel or Control panels are typically software that acts like a front end for the software running in the backend of the server command line. With a built-in cPanel, the user can manage all the web hosting tasks. In addition to the ease of control, cPanel hosting also offers the liberty of simplifying setting up emails, add-on domains, orchestrating databases, and more.
Why cPanel Hosting?
If you want to establish your online presence with a user-friendly interface then cPanel is your choice. Multiple tasks are coordinated by the cPanel, including modifying the website, writing emails, checking emails, analyzing the site traffic, managing DNS entry, and more. However, if you are still on the fence about opting for cPanel hosting, here are all the reasons to compel you.
- cPanel offers you one of the best interfaces one can ever wish for. Its GUI offers the perfect platform where you can work without the need for technical know-how. You can perform processes like uploading and installing effortlessly with the accessible dashboard, and maneuvering around the cPanel can be straightforward for anyone despite being a beginner or a pro.
- Due to its simplicity and flexibility, the cPanel ensures easy website management. You can monitor your website traffic and track other vital stats to improve your site performance by considering all the minute details.
- cPanel consists of functions that protect your data and avoid any malicious activity from happening onsite. You can also opt for the two-tier verification programs to ensure any penetration of your site from any unknown sources.
- With cPanel you can get enhanced compatibility with billing panels like BLESTA, WHMCS, ClientExec, and others.
- Do you want an email that resonates with your website and takes professionalism to another level? Then this can be made easier with cPanels. cPanel can enable you to create or delete email accounts from the panel. It also allows you to edit the emails and their interface to make them more appealing.
As you can notice, cPanel shared hosting offers a definitive range of advantages for the users. You can get a 1GBPS dedicated server that is extremely responsive, user-friendly, and well-structured. The features of the server make it a comprehensive solution for all enterprise owners due to its better scale of intuitiveness. Whether you like a tech-savvy environment or not, cPanel shared hosting is the future of agile web hosting.