To properly access and use “portal.worldbus.ge”, please, get acquainted and agree with the present consumers’ agreement. This contract is available in two identical versions in English and Georgian. For the Georgian version, refer to the წესები და პირობები
WORLDBUS Website Terms, Conditions and Notices
Following terms, conditions, and notices (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Consumers’ Agreement” or just the “Agreement”) is executed between the TradeZone LLC (I/N: 406296958) “WORLDBUS” and consumers (hereinafter: “Customer”) who wish to access, use and acquire WORLDBUS services and products.
Through its websites, mobile properties and related applications (collectively referred to as the “Website”) WORLDBUS offers its Customers premium quality services and products (hereinafter: “Products”), including (however, not limited to):
- Webhosting services;
- IT consulting;
- Mail services;
- Colocation services;
- Dedicated servers;
- Planning, arranging and administrating server infrastructure;
- Web developing;
- Virtualization handling;
Terms and Definitions:
For the purposes of the present document terms listed below have the following definitions:
Customer: any legal (including any governmental bodies) or physical person who receives WORLDBUS Products;
Service Fee: A fee that is fixed by WORLDBUS on its online portal for the specific Product ordered by the Customer;
Payment Period: Payment date that is fixed by WORLDBUS on its online portal by attaching invoice on the Customer’s page (profile);
Hosting: A service for placing Customer’s website on the internet;
Domain Name: A domain name indicated by the Customer through an online application (notice);
Dedicated Server: A server owned by WORLDBUS that is leased to the Customer for the latter to administer it at its (Customer’s) own discretion;
Server: A computer that is placed in the colocation area;
Virtual Server: A virtual engine assigned to WORLDBUS physical server that uses some of the physical server’s resources, such as space, memory (RAM) and processor. Such servers are administered by the Customer;
Use of the Website:
The following Website and the Products made available on this Website are offered to Customers, conditioned upon their acceptance (without modification) of any and all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below. By accessing or using this Website in any manner, Customer agrees to be bound by it and represents that Customer has read and understood its terms. In all purchase/order arrangements, the person making the order shall be deemed to have accepted this Agreement on behalf of the persons named in the order.
We may change or otherwise modify the Agreement in the future, and Customer understands and agrees that continued access or use of this Website, after such change, signifies Customer’s acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. We will display the date of the last revisions to the Agreement at the top of this page, and any revisions will take effect upon posting. We will notify our registered members about material changes to this Agreement by either sending a notice to the email address provided to us at the moment of registration or by placing a notice on our Website. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
As a condition of Customer’s use of this Website, Customer warrants that:
- all information supplied by Customer on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete;
- if Customer has a WORLDBUS account, the former will safeguard the account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of Customer’s account by anyone other than the Customer;
- customer realizes and understands that in case Customer fails to keep account information safe and secret, and it will result in an authorized access of the account by third parties – only the Customer shall bear the responsibility/liability for the consequences caused by such access. WORLDBUS shall have no liability towards such cases;
- customer’s use of this Website is intended for making legitimate orders to purchase the Products offered. Customer agrees not to use this Website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests.
Furthermore, as a condition of Customer’s use of this Website and our Products, Customer is obliged to:
- Duly pay the price for ordered Products.
- Create necessary conditions for the WORLDBUS to duly perform its obligations (provide correct billing information, address, etc.);
- Reference the correct invoice number during payment.
- While providing its Products, WORLDBUS is obliged to:
- Provide 24/7 monitoring and support of its services through the following email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secure continuous provision of its services and products for 24/7, except from the cases when WORLDBUS is carrying out maintenance or any similar line of work (in such cases, WORLDBUS will place a notification on its Website 2 (two) days earlier).
While providing hosting and physical/virtual server and any cloud services, WORLDBUS is authorized to:
- Stop providing services in case the customer exceeds the payment deadline by 1 (one) day,;
- In case if the Customer has debts towards WORLDBUS, the latter is authorized to count Customer’s payment (regardless of which invoice is covered with such payment) towards covering past debts and 10% fine in case of late payment.
- To restrict and / or suspend the provision of services to the Customer in case of violation of the terms of this Agreement by the Customer and / or on the basis of a relevant court decision;
- While providing hosting services, WORLDBUS is authorized to suspend the provision of the services to the Customer in case if such provision to the latter is delaying functionality of other websites that are placed on the same hosting.
- To restrict and / or suspend customer service on the basis of an official letter received from copyright protection organizations and / or the copyright companies themselves on the fact of illegal use of their copyrighted product;
- Delete Customer’s files from its server In case if the latter fails to pay the service fee(s) for longer than 1 (one) week;
- Demand 3 (three) months’ worth of advance payment from the Customer in exchange for renewal of the provision of Products that have been suspended for the mentioned Customer;
Terms and Conditions for Providing Domain Registration Services:
By registering domain name Customer obtains limited, transferable, renewable and exclusive usage rights of the domain for the period and in accordance with the terms specified in the present Agreement and in the rules of domain registration and administration.
Before registering a domain in WORLDBUS, Customer is obliged to view, get acquainted with and fulfill the rules of domain registration and administration, and relevant instructions that are available for view at WORLDBUS Domain Registration Privacy & Policy and the .Ge Domain Regulations.
Customer bears the responsibility for a mistake made while registering a domain name. Therefore, in such cases, paid fees shall not be refunded after the domain’s activation.
When a user registers a GE domain name, he / she agrees and the following conditions apply:
- The rules of Ge domain registration and administration apply to the customer as a registrant <https://nic.ge/_cdn/f/22/18/jAxlybKxdEG86lXf7GV_5Q/Update_Domain_Regulation_GEO_2020_08_12_V.4.0df> Part of The .Ge Domain Administrator is entitled to require the Registrant to fulfill its obligations to the Administrator as provided in the GE Domain Regulation. The current version of .GE Domain Regulation is available at the following link: https://nic.ge/en/administrator/the-ge-domain-regulations
- If a .GE Domain Name is registered, the Registrant agrees to the GE Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, including the .GE Domain Name Dispute Resolution Rules and the WIPO Additional Rules, which form an integral part of this Agreement. Existing dispute resolution policies are available at the following link: https://nic.ge/en/administrator/the-ge-domain-regulations.
- The Registrant agrees that disputes under this paragraph be considered by the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center. The language of dispute resolution should be English.
Acceptable Use Policy:
This Acceptable Use Policy specify the restrictions applied to the service you are subscribing from WORLDBUS. This policy is created and followed carefully to ensure the protection, integrity, reliability and privacy of WORLDBUS as a service provider and WORLDBUS has the right to change this policy at any given time, and at the moment of its modification, its put into effect immediately. You alone are responsible for all actions that occur during your use of WORLDBUS services, and you agree not to use your services for causes that are prohibited.
Please note that this Acceptable Use Policy is subjected to change and it is Customer’s responsibility to regularly check for modifications. (Customers, users, and visitors are referred collectively as Customer).
There is “NO Money REFUND guarantees!” in case of misuse of the service rules and acceptable use policy.
WORLDBUS last updated Acceptable Use Policy always are acceptable from below links: Acceptable Use Policy
- It is the customers responsibility to identify the Internet content as their own or as third-party content. The customers full name and address must be present. Further obligations may result from the provisions of the Telecommunications Act and Teleservices Act. The customer is obliged to examine these provisions and to comply with them.
- The client undertakes not to publish content that may violate the rights of third parties or otherwise violate the law. The placement of erotic, pornographic, extremist material or material not deemed in good taste is not permitted. We are entitled to block access to the account of any customer who violates this.
- The same applies in the event that the customer publishes content which is capable of violating the rights of individuals or groups of people, or that insults or denigrates these people. This applies even without an actual legal claim. We are not obligated to review our customers content.
- The sending of spam mail is forbidden. This includes in particular the sending of illegal, unsolicited advertising to third parties. With regards to the sending of Emails, it is forbidden to provide false sender information or to conceal the identity of the sender by other means. We are entitled to block the access if it is not respected.
Modifications & Amendments:
Occasionally, prices, coverage, age requirements, and other Product features and/or requirements may change. As a result, WORLDBUS reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service or product that Customer has booked for the future purchase at this Website, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if the Customer is dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, Customer is entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price. Notwithstanding the above, when such changes take effect, we will make every reasonable effort to notify the Consumer, in order to amend or re-issue the order where feasible.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions:
- Prices listed on the Website are per Product, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of placing an order, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by WORLDBUS.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until an order has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees.
Payments & Cancellations:
When Customer orders our Product through the Website, WORLDBUS collects Customer’s payment information.
The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transactions, currency exchange or other fees. Customer’s bank or credit/debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on Websites, and the final amount charged to customer’s bank account or credit/debit card statement. Please, contact Customer’s bank or credit/debit card company in case of having any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.
Customers may be entitled to a refund under the Termination of service, Service credits issued, Goodwill gestures, Adjustments to invoices circumstances.
We have 30 days money back guaranteed (for hosting and vps services) and 7 days money back guaranteed (for root servers). This time will be count from order delivered time and we dont have any refund after mentioned days. If you want to cancel the service within guaranteed days (and get a refund) you have to send us a verified support request.
There is “NO Money REFUND guarantees” in case of misuse the acceptable use policy and rules of the services!
Crypto Currencies payments doesn’t included in money back guarantees.
You can always find the latest updated service policy by clicking on “Acceptable Use Policy” page.
WORLDBUS Acceptable Use Policy (Permanent link): https://worldbus.ge/acceptable-use-policy/
- For direct damages, secondary damages or lost profits due to technical problems and disturbances within the Internet that are not in our sphere of influence, we assume no liability.
- With regards to contractors, we are not liable for minor negligence of contractual obligations. This does not apply to all cases of personal injury and is in accordance with the product liability law.
- For indirect damages and loss of profits, we are liable only in cases of intentional or gross negligence. In this case we are liable only for the contract-typical predictable damage, a maximum of 100% of the annually fee.
- If the customers web content is in violation of paragraph 6 of obligations, particularly in violation of legal prohibitions or morality, they shall be liable to us for all of the resulting direct and indirect damages, including property damage.
- In addition, the customer agrees to free us from all claims by third parties no matter which kind that may result from illegal internet content. The exemption obligation includes liability for all legal defence costs (e.g. court and attorneys fees).
As you browse WORLDBUS and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Agreement shall remain in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between the customers and TradeZone LLC with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the customer and TradeZone LLC with respect to this Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Requisites of TradeZone LLC:
Company’s legal name: TradeZone LLC;
Identification / tax code: 406296958;
Legal Address: Georgia, Tbilisi, Isani District, Telavi Street N45a, Apartment N28
Physical Address: Georgia, Tbilisi, Krtsanisi district, Nikoloz Baratashvili street, N12/Sanapiro street, Halfbasement N 1a
Phone Number: (+995) 32 2 11 22 00;
E-mail Address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Account: “Bank of Georgia” – GE02BG0000000162514283, SWIFT Code: BAGAGE22
In case you are not agree with terms and conditions, just confirm it, by click on the button “I do not agree” and contact us on email: email@example.com for reaching an agreement.